POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Verbose option works with Linux, even if we won't. : Re: Verbose option works with Linux, even if we won't. Server Time
3 Jul 2024 06:06:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Verbose option works with Linux, even if we won't.
From: Nicolas Calimet
Date: 28 Jun 2004 09:41:42
Message: <40e02016$1@news.povray.org>
> Am I wrong ?

	No, you're right, and honestly this is a known (and unfortunately
not well documented) issue that the 3.6 developers didn't have the time to
fix before the release -- there are others too.  You know these are the
typical issues marked with a "// FIXME" in the code, but which have a
rather low priority.

	In principle that should make it in a 3.6.x some time  :-)

	- NC